RESERVATIONS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- For room reservations, a deposit of one third of the total stay is required and will need to be sent within 10 days of booking.
- In case of cancellation within 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded;
- From 15 to 29 days before arrival, the deposit will be held valid for a weekly stay during the following year;
- From 14 days before the day of arrival, the deposit will be retained;
The deposit can be sent by bank transfer or postal order.
In compliance with the provisions of article 1385 -1386 of the Italian Civil Code, the deposit is used exclusively as a guarantee for the commitment undertaken and not as an advance for the service requested. It therefore entails full acceptance of the booking and cancellation conditions and will be reimbursed upon payment of all the agreed services and the days booked.
The reservation is an agreement between the parties in which the hotel agrees to reserve the room for the dates specified and with the agreed service, and the customer agrees to comply with the dates and service requested at the time of booking, otherwise a fee will be charged for a cancelled or reduced stay.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (not American Express)
- Bank transfer in advance
- Cash (up to a maximum of € 999,99). Partial, deferred, separate and similar payments are not possible
In the case of late arrivals or early departures,